[ox-en] Impaired - is it SCO? preliminary thoughts.

Its been getting a bit boring here in Maputo so I went to Nelspruit in Sth
Africa to do some shopping and sit in the air conditioned mall. While I
waited and drank coffee I did some reading and the next day put together
these notes regarding some of the responses to the SCO litigation - it is
just a start.

I make no claims as a hacker, I am a mere Linux user, in the jargon, a newbie
at that, but I have been trying to come to grips with the various aspects of
the SCO litigation in order to assess their relevance to my ongoing research
(re other ways to imagine law and OS). That research is by  nature part
legal, part philosophical and part political.

I am sending this rough work out so maybe we can discuss it and those who