[ox-en] Re: Open is Good Closed is Bad ....

I have picked out some stuff form the last bits of the Re: [ox-en] GPL
Restrictive discussion and added some stuff from nettime that I think might
move us on a little bEcause otherwise we will just get bogged down with
people responding to my questions with FLOSS rhetoric.
I await the barrage by even having the hide to describe it as " FLOSS
rhetoric". But thats the knd of guy I am. I think the Boyle and GAlloway
articles a¡mentione dlaos might help the list understand some of my concerns
about treating law as LAW.

anyway - a luta continua