Oekonux dinner during WSIS (was: Re: [ox-en] Oekonux besides WSIS)

Hi all!

Yesterday Benj Mako Hill wrote:
On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 11:41:13PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Stefan Merten wrote:
Sorry for being rather late but I and other people from Oekonux and
the friends will be on the WSIS counter / alternative events in
Geneva. At least I'll be somewhere on the Strategic Conference
[http://www.geneva03.org/sconf/index.php] and I think Chris is there
and Benjamin, too. And of course Alan and Jamie. Anybody else? As
always I'd be delighted to meet anybody from the Oekonux lists in
person there.

Sorry for spamming the list with this since it only applies to a few
of us.

Let's arrange an Oekonux dinner and keysigning or something.

That's a great idea.

Since time is short I propose using the Monday, 8th. For any details I
created

	http://geneva03.net/moin.cgi/OekonuxDinner

so anybody may refer to that. It would be good if you register there
so we know whom to look for in case organization gets difficult (which
will be the case I guess ;-) ).