Re: [ox-en] Peace on earth

On 5 Dec 2003 at 17:01, Patrick Anderson wrote:

Peace on earth through personal sovereignty.

Personal sovereignty through sustainability.

Sustainability by meeting organic needs.

I broadly agree, though the principles behind capitalism and
capitalism itself must not be confused. Capitalism would not have
proved so durable if it weren't overall an improvement on most other
systems.

The inevitable post-capitalist era shall need to incorporate the best
elements of capitalism with less of the worse elements. Failure to do
this will mean the end of our civilisation which is why any new
system must place entrepreneurship at its heart.

Cheers,
Niall