Re: [ox-en] Fwd: [hostmaster nic.uk: oekonux.org.uk ACCEPTED]

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 02:12:43PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Chris Croome wrote:
Just to let you know that I have just registered oekonux.org.uk
using the same details as for the .org domain and with me as the
admin contact and Adam as the billing contact.

I'll set up http://audio.oekonux.org.uk/2003/ to host the audio
files from the last conference tonight and I'll try and get
http://wiki.oekonux.org.uk/ set up soon also...

Thanks Chris! I'm looking forward to checking this out! I have one
audio recording as well although I think the levels are off and I
don't really have the sound expertise to fix it up or even tell if it
can be fixed.

Regards,
Mako

--