Re: [ox-en] How about a wiki.oekonux.org site?

Hi lists!

For people on the German list who don't know what this
is about the thread this is from is here:

  http://www.oekonux.org/list-en/archive/threads.html#01253

See also this email from yesterday about the question of
copylefting the content of the wiki:

  http://www.oekonux.org/list-en/archive/msg01885.html