[ox-en] Marxists and Anarchists, was: Re: [AktiviX] Reading on politics of free software

Hi

I'm cross posting this between the AktiviX list [1] and
the English Oekonux list [2], the Oekonux list is open for
non-members to post to it where as the AktiviX one isn't
-- it might make sense to send follow ups to
list-en oekonux.org.

On Tue 23-Dec-2003 at 04:49:51PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Asa Winstanley