Re: [ox-en] Re: No-trade society (was: Re: herrschaft)

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 11:27:38AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], magius wrote:
A doubt: is FreeSoftware economy strictly dependent from "main"
money-based capitalist economy? In other words, FS is a free
"after-work" activity, cause there's also a "work" activity for the
most of FS developers.

It's not as indirect Casimir has implied. I read a survey recently
(I'm sorry, I'm blanking on the authors and the location, perhaps
someone else can fill this in) that reported than something like more
than half of all FLOSS is developed by people working at companies
that are paying them to do it.

This applies cleanly to my own experience as well.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill