[ox-en] Creating a revolutionary situation

Comrades,

	We have seen how the intensifying technological revolution, especially the
information and communication Technology revolution is forcing the
transformation of the minimalist state into a maximalist state. But that
transformation is incompatible with the laws of capitalist society and its
relations of production. Further development of technological tools and their
rapid adoption will multiply the power of bureaucracy for arbitrary actions
many fold. But we can’t hold up technological development or adoption because
of that. Even if somebody so desires, the blind social forces will overpower
them.
	The only way out is to abrogate the arbitrary power of the bureaucracy by
making every information being guarded by Government and corporate
bureaucracy public, accessible to everybody. Replace the super regulators
with people’s power. Technology has made ‘Death of Privacy’ a reality.
Implementation of a transparent dictatorship of the dispossessed majority is
within the capabilities of technology now.  It may need a people’s uprising
still.
	Of course by this very simple, easily implementable action the revolution
will be uprooting the foundation of existing class society. For as Communist
Manifesto says “The proletarians cannot become  masters of the productive
forces of society, except by abolishing their own previous mode of
appropriation. They have nothing of their own to secure and to fortify; there
mission is to destroy all previous securities for, and insurances of,
individual property”.
	Further, ”The development of Modern Industry, therefore, cuts from under its
feet the very foundation on which the bourgeoisie produces and appropriates
products. What the bourgeoise, therefore, produces above all, is its own
grave-diggers. Its fall and the victory of the proletariat are equally
inevitable”.
	By making the Death of Privacy a reality with respect to Governments and all
corporate bureaucracies without any exception, we will be smashing the
bureaucratic apparatus of the state finally and globally. Technology has made
this already feasible.

( This text is posted here on behalf of its authour and my friend Com. Ashokan
Njarakkal, He is not a member of this list )

-Anil
Appropriate Technology Promotion Society ( ATPS),
Kochi, Keralam, India