Re: [ox-en] Germ of a new form of society ? [Philosophical Investigation]

Hola ...

I.	03/02/04 02:35 Rich Walker wrote:

Thinking again of the "great men" of that period, I find myself looking
around for the "Old Crow" amongst us - and wondering what Crowley would
have made of the 'net - probably used it to raise hell against us all.

Wow - I'd never read him, and I resemble that remark ! Yet I am civil.

However; that's the 3rd time I've been pointed indirectly to Tao ? - I think it concerns a link between atomistic thinking and the emergence of money in both Greek and Chinese civilisations - l8r