[ox-en] OT: Orkut Oekonux Community

I've just created a community on Orkut.com (which is this geeky fad which
I'm sure some of you will have heard of by now) for Project Oekonux,
and I've started to invite a few people that I've had some interactions
with. (Orkut is an invitation-only site, which seems to have made it
more tantalising to people.)

It is just a bit of fun and it could allow us to learn a bit more about
who we are talking to here (those of us who don't know each other in
real life) without clogging up the list with that kind of stuff.
--
Robin