[ox-en] Oekonux

Finally! A message that has something to do with Oekonux!

I'd come across the small economy site before.  It is pretty cool.

You should also check out:

http://earth.ocha.net

http://sourceopen.org

http://www.thetransitioner.org

http://www.open-economy.org

http://www.chaoric.org

http://wizards-of-os.org

http://ms.lt

Peace,

Josef.

Oh, and my site http://www.uniteddiversity.com

Adam Moran wrote:
Hi List,

I think today must hold the record for new poster to ox-en, thanks to
Jonathan. (grin)

Did anyone catch yesterday's posts about http://www.smalleconomy.com - I
think this site rocks.

--
Adam

john03 wrote:

Sharing knowledge, tools and space is the machine, if it be called
that. Make a space for your self and some cooperators (a few
thousand), cooperate within it. Operate without concern for the market
within your space. This will give the power to operate in the market
at leisure and with great effect.

John McHugh
http://www.smalleconomy.com

--