Re: Debian / ox-en And [ox-en] Jonathan

I am not subscribed to projekt because I don't speak German.  I hope to
one day; if I'm lucky, then in the next five years, if unlucky, within
the next twenty years.

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 08:15:15PM -0000, Niall Douglas wrote:
Also, I suspect that Jonathan wants to unfold / is unfolding and I'd
like to be around so I whilst it happens.

I personally doubt that anyone who is as bright and has clearly read as widely as he has will be unfolding any more than he has already done.

Intelligent people often go on unfolding over their entire lives.  I am
only 28.  At the moment I am unfolding along spiritual, not
technological, lines.  As did Newton, Pascal, and Descartes at similar
points in their lives.

However, if people will continue to behave irrationally, I will happily sacrifice him to keep Oekonux going - in the end, he has brought this on himself and with his obvious intelligence he should have known better.

You are right.  Also, a pretty girl should know better than to walk down
a dark alley.  She has no right to expect safety or security in a town
built by the sweat and toil of her brothers and forefathers.

I note that he has not reformed his website along the lines I suggested which would ameliorate future problems while keeping within the goals he says he has.

Your suggestions were inappropriate.  All the "contrasting" material is
on the front page of my website.  If you aren't willing to make any
assumptions based on that fact, then it isn't appropriate to make
assumptions about the purpose of the content in other parts of the site
either.  I write for intelligent people who can look at context.  It was
my misfortune that Paul Bowman discovered it.  In more than a year of
operation, he is the first person to have both found my site, and not
been able to take it in context.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)