Re: [ox-en] Open Source Software Production: Fact & Fiction,

Rich
I got this stuff coming out every orifice at the moment as me and my mate write .... I will just keep forwarding intersting bits for people to see. Useful comment outside of our current work is a bit hadr though. Maybe in a week or two.
Martin :-[