[ox-en] Re: Suggested Dipute Resolution WAS [Fsfe-ie] IFSO logo suggestions

Hi,

I'm writing this email as an in joke for Niall, we overlaps on the [fsfe-ie] list and know that the chance of there being a dispute on this list are near zero. Also please look at the logos produced there and understand other lists are working together. Perhaps it is because they are working against a concrete threat rather than to some imaginary time -line ?

Hi List.

What can I write but Wow - you wouldn't believe the trouble I have back
in my office to get any graphic let alone a range such as these.