[ox-en] Brain Feeding

Someone sent me this apropos our recent discussions:

Some interesting stuff here and linked from here:

 http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?ContentOverCommunity

Like:

 http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?ForkingOfOnlineCommunities

and of course:

http://www.usemod.com/cgi-bin/mb.pl?GodKing

and cor blimey John Bywater is back ... I will have to put my thinking cap on
( :-) : and as a bow to Rich's explanation Dorthy inserts mandatory smiley to show he/she/it is happy!!)

Martin ( a little deloozunal that we can salvage something)