Re: [ox-en] Re: [pox] Important: English list

Hi Robin and all!

3 days ago Robin Green wrote:
It was not made sufficiently clear
that the other list existed for this purpose (observers could be forgiven
for thinking otherwise due to the number of posts about banning on _this_
list) nor was it made clear why, from the start. Communication failure.

The information above should be on the website, so that you can't miss it.
Stefan, can you please add it?

Definitely. I already said (on [pox]) that the web sites are
maintained bad (by me) but this topic came up only lately and nobody
requested changes before. Only a few weeks ago I noted that [ox-en]
missed the `Organization: projekt oekonux.de' footer :-( ...

All Oekonux web sites need a general overhaul and we are planning this
for somewhen after the conference. Volunteers for web site design and
other jobs are still needed. Yes, this is real work someone may feel
responsible for.

PS: BTW: Thanks for this post :-) .