[ox-en] Preliminary conference documentation

Hi!

I added all links I currently know of which have some sort of
conference documentation to the front page of the conference sites.

I added the paper documentation Wiki pages as well as some IRC logs
someone (who?) took during the conference. Also there is a preliminary
photo gallery from StefanMz. Did anybody else take photos? If so
please send them by private mail to me.