[ox-en] Notes about the Oekonux conferences

Hi!

After the 2nd conference I took notes about it as a collective memory.
These have been enhanced by a few people. I translated this to
English, added the experiences from the 3rd conference and put it to

	 http://www.oekonux-konferenz.de/team/ox3-notes.html

There is also an accompanying OpenTheory project at

	http://www.opentheory.org/ox3-notes/text.phtml

Please add your experiences so they are not lost for the future.