Re: [ox-en] Content Flatrate

[1  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]

Hi list!

Interesting read about the flatrate reformists. It is quite clear from the analysis that this stand is flawed and must be combated by anyone against more state and more planned capitalism. I'm less certain about the CC initiative. Does anyone know of a radical critique of the Creative Commons? It seems to me that their option of a 'customise your own CC license' is a shrewd move, since there will be no room for a OS/FS fork. What is the radical answer to Free Culture?

Johan