Re: [ox-en] Re: do you know this text?

ilist-en oekonux.org on Freitag, 1. Juli 2005 at 07:57 Uhr [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] wrote:
 gediminas urbonas quoted by Stefan Merten:
Quite mysterious this "Minciu Sodas" (Garden of Thoughts)
 Stefan Merten::

I met Andrius during the 3rd Oekonux conference in Vienna and frankly
I had a rather strange impression of this guy...

dont worry I am going to see him tomorrow in Vilnius and we are working
together well

have an eye here:

http://www.openleader.com/

I have written the intro of the whole thing so I might be able to solve
some of the mysteries ;-)

and here

http://www.globalvillages.info/

Andrius was extremely helpful in unfolding very effective online community
work.

I benefit a lot from this and so might the New Work movement;-)

(only my work at Oekonux doesn't benefit that much from it... :-( )

Franz