[ox-en] GPL and Ronja exploit compared

GPL exploits the power of copyright to undermine it's own power and
create exact opposite - copyleft.

I think Ronja "financing model" could use the power of money to
undermine their own power in technology and create exact opposite -
technology, that is free.

I view both as transition stages to better reality.

You cannot just say "from Monday we'll stop honouring copyright" or
"from Monday we'll stop honouring money". But the existing systems seem
to be broken to me. IMHO They prevent humans to realize their own needs.
So they need to be changed. You cannot change them suddenly. But you can
change them however if you adopt transitional schemata.

CL<