Re: [ox-en] Re: Open for donations

Hi Karel!

6 days ago Karel Kulhavy wrote:
If it sometimes starts to finally fully work (now the rate of sending
donations is way too slow), I would like to solve situations when Ronja
needs some feature from gEDA in this way:

1) Ask the gEDA developers to implement it and announce it the same way as
Ronja announces it's new modules
2) I would send the necessary donation from Ronja and calculate it
simply as expense
3) Ronja would receive the necessary feature with quite high priority
against unpaid features which would increase the speed of development
-> Ronja users would be happier -> they would send more contributions
-> they would cover the expense on gEDA donation.

How is this different to the way ordinary companies interact?