Re: [ox-en] sell your free software "lifestyle" business for nine figures [u]

Geert,

Yes, I would appreciate this list.

Michel

"Geert Lovink [c]" <geert xs4all.nl> wrote:

Michael Bouwens wrote:

Geert, do you have more documentation on this kind of linkage. I'm
updating my section on 'p2p and capitalism', and it would be useful to
have some kind of cases.

No problem, I will send you more examples offlist, if you like.

Do you not have a problem with 'some people' profiting from the work
of a whole community? Are there any examples of free software
communities perhaps forming cooperatives of producers so that more can
benefit?

Yes, I do have a problem with people privitazing other people's work. I
have seen this happening so often in my environment that I almost got
used to it (which is a bad thing).

Your last question I cannot really answer, but I would say, go and look
in the Debian area, for instance.

Best, Geert