References to the germ form theory (was: Re: [ox-en] Translation complete: GNU/Linux - Milestone on the Way to the GPL Society)

Hi Michel!

3 weeks (26 days) ago Michael Bouwens wrote:
Were have you worked out the germ theory in most
detail or most understandable form. Is it on the net
somewhere, or if not, could you post it here?

The germ form theory is mainly a contribution from Stefan Meretz
(usually called StefanMz to distinguish all the StefanM's in the
project ;-) ). As far as I know this is also part of the Kritische
Psychologie which AFAIK is mainly a work of Klaus Holzkamp.

Either StefanMz may help or you can use Google.

						Hope this helps

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.