Re: [ox-en] sell your free software "lifestyle" business for nine figures [u]

I was thinking of the community of developers, those who contribute substantially, however that may be defined concretely.

What would such a cooperative do. Develop a service and consultancy business where those with an ability to pay can get support. Think Red Hat.

Michel Bauwens