[ox-en] Global Villages

Michael Bouwens <michelsub2003 yahoo.com>
on Donnerstag, 10. November 2005
at 4:13 Uhr [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
wrote:

I'm actually not really familiar with GV's: is it just a concept, or do
they already exist? Any recommended URL's?

sorry for the late answer....here is some stuff

Global Villages (in plural!) is the name for the vision of a new human
habitat - offering virtually all the of services and amenities of cities
while still preserving the rural quality of life and care for healing and
human dimension. ...

read it here:

http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/GlobalVillages/Concept
I have just edited it and its more readable now

http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/GlobalVillages/DiscussGlobalVillages

But your question is if they allready exist. Thats what we are sesearching
on and we find that the pattern comes into existence, while still lots of
functions still have to be met.

We created a directory so we can look at more individual examples of what
are or might become GlobalVillages. There is innumerable attempts around
the globe, and they have a need to be connected to each other:

http://www.globalvillages.info/index.php/GlobalVillages/Directory

all the best

Franz