Re: [ox-en] Re: Scarcity, limitedness, deposits, needs

hust adding a quotation that I just received from my friend Joseph Smyth
with whom I am starting a dialogue project.

http://www.dorfwiki.org/wiki.cgi?FranzNahrada/FromSuburbiaToGlobalVillages

Working in the garden is very satisfying work.  For one, the garden is
lovely in and of itself, and two, we have the chance to interact directly
with life's forces, forces that patiently, joyously await our
participation.
We get to witness and take part in the idea of universal abundance made
manifest.  All one has to do is plant a cantaloupe seed, take care of the
new plant, and at the right time, pick a ripe melon and slice it in half.
What do we find - hundreds of new seeds waiting to be planted surrounded
by
delicious and nourishing fruit.

I think that expresses what I feel needs to be said in this thread.

Abundance is much older than our modest technology. The best what we can
do is to re-actualize what has been forgotten and add an exciting new
flavour and a host of new possibilities to it.

As long as we can. very soon they will provide us with melons sans seeds.

Franz