Re: [ox-en] Open Source Projects as Voluntary Hierarchies

Hi!

Last week (11 days ago) Geert Lovink wrote:
Open Source Projects as Voluntary Hierarchies

Weber, Steven (2004) The Success of Open Source. Cambridge, MA,
Harvard UP
ISBN: 0-674-01292-5, pp. 311

Sounds like a *very* interesting book and a really bright author :-) .
Indeed I think Weber understood a lot of Free Software.

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.