Re: [ox-en] people from southamerica

Hi josx!

Sorry for getting back to you so late.

3 months (110 days) ago josx wrote:
I have been reading some pages on the wiki.
I found the possible speakers for 4th conference and Stefan Merten has pointed
to have

# A member of the government of a South American state and/or China
They could explain their relationship to Free Software. -- StefanMertenEdit
2005-12-02 07:30:36
# People from the Free Software community of South America
Graham may help here. -- StefanMertenEdit 2005-12-02 07:30:36

I am from Argentina and can help you to find people from the local community.

That's really great. Thanks a lot. I linked your post on the Wiki page
so it is not forgotten.

Like Graham I am participanting  in Hipatia ( www.hipatia.info) and there are
a lot of people that maybe are intrested in oekonux conference..

We tried to get Hipatia people to the last conference but it didn't
work out then :-( .

Please note this message is written on an offline laptop
and send out in the evening of the day it is written. It
does not take any information into account which may have
reached my mailbox since yesterday evening.