Re: [ox-en] Re: Business opportuities based on Free Software

list-en oekonux.org writes:
And one whose boss doesn't see himself as a new sort of King Louis XIV,
with the management approach "that [the company] just means me,
since I'm the final decisionmaking authority."  ("L'état c'est moi!")
http://mail.wikipedia.org/pipermail/wikipedia-l/2001-October/000652.html

Chris, in this very mail he refers to Bomis, not to wikipedia,

and if you follow wikipedia closely you will see that the final
decdisionmaking authority of Jimbo Wales is an issue of discussion:

you might want to look here

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_issues

and here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Arbitration_Committee