Re: [ox-en] Re: Business opportuities based on Free Software

On Sun, 28 May 2006, Markus wrote:
why not asking the community a simple yes-no question: "should there be adsense?"

You assume there is such a thing as "the community" around Wikipedia to ask a simple yes-no question. Wikipedia has thousands of contributors, ranging from those, like me, who have made a single edit, to those who contribute many hours a week. There is no clear way to draw a line, and any attempt to do so will alienate a lot of people who are on the wrong side of that line.

I for one am glad that wikipedia does not have ads.

300 poorest cities on this planet have enough food for x years.)

Dumping food is a really bad way of helping the poor.

  - Per