[ox-en] collecting our body of knowledge

list-en oekonux.org writes:
 Why not do something similar with the Oekonux body of knowledge, and
cross-referencing our mutual insights, as a start from an even broader
effort with other partners?

Michel,

thats what I suggested since long time and which I wanted to achieve at
the 3rd Oekonux conference in Vienna.

something like a FreePedia, an encyclopedic collection of Free Modes or
peer production in all fields of human endavours.

Maybe that would be the thing to go for.

(actually there is a freepedia.org on the web but in a lousy state and no
one knows what it contains)

Franz