Re: [ox-en] "open source model permits elitism"

Hi Nadav and all!

2 months (70 days) ago Nadav Har'El wrote:
It has been nice to see how in the last few years, free software (aka Open
Source software) has become a fad, with everyone thinking they understand
this phenomenon. But I think that what some of these people have been doing
is to explain how free software fits in their *old view* of the software
world, rather than really trying to understand the new view.

I absolutely agree with your posting :-) .

For example, in that article you quoted from the Economist: