Re: [ox-en] Cooperation modes (was: Re: Business opportuities based on Free Softw

Stefan Merten writes:
Last month (45 days ago) Franz Nahrada wrote:
By the way it is exactly this what I am missing in the Oekonux
community.
Neither is there a newsletter providing us with the weekly or mothly
insight about the latest developments in FreeModes, as I use to call our
new modes of production, neither there is emphasis on cherishing and
expanding the initial work done by Stefan Merten in terms of mirroring
the
"image at large" of Free Production in all spheres of human activity.

What stops you from doing this?

nothing but lack of time and resources. The latter I tried to initiate in
Vienna 2004, but it was not sustainable. Still I think we need exactly
that. Michael is doing tremendous work in this direction.

Franz