[ox-en] Just another server crash...

Hi!

The server where the Oekonux infrastructure runs on had another major
hardware failure. It were down for some days. Sorry. Our provider is
promising to install a more robust solution.

The mail has been and still is redirected to another server for the
second half of the failure period. During the weekend I'll sort this
out.