Re: [ox-en] Report: Public health, innovation and intellectual property rights

thanks Karl: very useful,

Michel

Karl Dietz <karl.dietz online.de> wrote: Am 4 Oct 2006, um 5:10 hat Michael Bouwens geschrieben:

I created http://www.p2pfoundation.net/index.php/Alternative_Incentives_for_Health_and_Pharma

It is part of a new P2P wiki thematic area on policy making, at
http://www.p2pfoundation.net/index.php/Category:Policy

hi,

maybe this is also of interest:

FreeMedicalJournals
AkiStuttgart | RecentChanges | Preferences | Random Page

Free Medical Journals - Over the next years, many medical
journals will be available online, free and in full-text. The access to
free scientific knowledge will have a major impact on medical
practice and attract Internet visitors to these journals. Journals that
restrict access to their Web sites will lose popularity.

If you wish to be informed about new free journals, you may
subscribe to our Journal Alert. The Free Medical Journals Site is
dedicated to the promotion of free access to medical journals over
the Internet.

http://www.FJ4D.com

-

via aki sem wiki

greetings, karl

ps one idea for michael: no tofu
pss another idea for the ox-maintainer: stop the moderation of ox-de

cc chox