Re: [ox-en] Re: Free Software and free lists

Am 2 Nov 2006, um 8:53 hat Stefan Merten geschrieben:

Free Lists can be bad of course - and a lot actually are. But
the process of Free Lists allows for creating superior products. If
this would not be the case then we would not talk of Free Lists at
all because moderated Lists would not allow Free Lists to
raise its head. Karl Dietz has a lots of reasoning about this in his
lists - ah, I guess I did not mentioned these lists here already ;-) .
 						Mit Freien Grüßen

( is there a link to this reasoning, or could it be paraphrased please )

'free' here appears to be opposed to 'moderated' --

but isn't it really 'self-moderated' as opposed to 'other-moderated'