Re: [ox-en] Oekonuxis at 23C3

Been to quite for to long, but daytime jobs are sometimes a pain (even when you really like what your doing) ..

Stefan Merten wrote:

Hi!

I just wanted to mention that so far there are three Oekonuxis who
said they will be at CCC conference 23C3
[http://events.ccc.de/congress/2006/]:

I will arrive in Berlin on the 26.12 and can only stay until the 29.12 (have two children and they want my attention). I'll be staying privately, so I'm best found either at the talk or go look for me at the 'Wireless:Corner' (look for 'FreiFunk' signs and people witj lots of wireless network hardware and antennas) - then just aks for 'Gregers' ;)

Really looking forward to this - and the list has really been a source of inspiration & feeling of communality :)

--

Gregers Petersen
Anthropologist, Ph.d fellow

Free Software & Ownership