Re: [ox-en] CouchSurfing, and the Center for Adventure Economics

Of course!
Thanks.

Maybe I should put a CC-BY-SA license on all my publicly readable
written works? Is there an easy way to do that?
The easiest way I can imagine is to point to a homepage on all of your writings and to have an announcement at some prominent place on that page.

Very interesting.
It would be great if you could join the Detmold Collective in July,
for at least a couple of days.
Thank you for the invitation.

Greetings,
Thomas Kalka