Re: [ox-en] Fwd: [ox-de] oscar overtaken?

Hello friends,

I recently interviewed the main developer of the
project here at TU Delft, Jacco Lammers. Prompted by
the link sent by Graham, I emailed Jacco, asking how
things are progressing. He just got back to me,
writing that many companies have shown interest in
manufacturing it, and it looks as if the first
prototypes will hit the road in 2009, so it is
feasible that mass manufacturing will begin in 2011.

best,

george