Re: [ox-en] Re: Trust enabled Peer to Peer Projects : www.couchsurfing.com - potential cooperation / experimentation ?

Hi

Last week (12 days ago) Dante-Gabryell Monson wrote:
I am also sending this to the Oekonux mailing list , as I think some people
on the list can be interested in projects you describe ( below ) , and might
want to scream loud up on the list ( yes!...you! :-) )  if they see any
potential in using the Detmold space for their projects ?
( up to now , I only got a interested reply from Stefan Merten )

Which was probably a misunderstanding...