[ox-en] Re: [ox-en] Fwd: [ox-de] Request for Comments: Die Peer-Ökonomie

Stefan Meretz wrote:
[Translation from ox-de, by StefanMz; the book annouced is in english!]

Thanks, Stefan! I wanted to translate the announcement myself, but you have
been faster :-)

The entire text of the book can be downloaded as PDF (125 pages)
<http://www.peerconomy.org/text/peer-economy.pdf>
A smaller 2-up version (2 Pages on one page, 62 pages) is also available
<http://www.peerconomy.org/text/peer-economy.2-a4.pdf>

There also in an alternative 2-up version on letter paper, for those who
prefer the US paper format instead of the (European) A4 format:
http://www.peerconomy.org/text/peer-economy.2-letter.pdf .
The content of all versions is exactly the same, of course :-)

Best regards
	Christian

--
|-------- Dr. Christian Siefkes --------- christian siefkes.net ---------
| Homepage:    http://www.siefkes.net/  | Blog:   http://www.keimform.de/
| OpenPGP Key: http://www.siefkes.net/key.txt        (Key ID: 0x346452D8)
"I don't want _any_ boss," Mr Propter went on. "The more bosses, the less
democracy."
	-- Aldous Huxley, After Many a Summer