Re: [ox-en] Measuring the commercial influences on Free Software

Hi Michel!

2 weeks (20 days) ago Michael Bauwens wrote:
Wouldn't it be possible to get some testimonies from free software developers working for IBM for instance, and just ask them what their experience is?

I'll certainly try to invite someone from IBM or a similar company to
the 4th Oekonux conference. However, IBM is probably the most visible
example for such corporations. I'd also be interested in some
testimonies from smaller corporations.