Re: [ox-en] Conference documentation / Konferenzdokumentation

Let me take the occasion to remind Oekonux listmembers that I have been working very hard at a comprehensive overview of the free hardware design and physical peer production scene, on these pages:

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Category:Design

Another special area of progress have been our policy pages:

http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Category:Policy

Finally, I'm also very happy with our first visualization effort, this time on p2p business trends, one more of these will follow each month, so that by the end of 2008, we have every subject domain covered

See http://www.p2pfoundation.net/images/P2PBusinessVisualization.jpg, which is a visual summary of the material located here:
http://www.p2pfoundation.net/Category:Business

There are now, on december 31, 6,380 total pages in the database, 4,379 pages that are probably legitimate
content pages. There have been a total of 2,486,953 page views. This is for the wiki alone.

Thanks for considering contributing to our knowledge gardening as a service to the global and local open/free, p2p and commons-oriented movements,

Michel

The P2P Foundation researches, documents and promotes peer to peer alternatives.
Wiki and Encyclopedia, at http://p2pfoundation.net; Blog, at http://blog.p2pfoundation.net; Newsletter, at http://integralvisioning.org/index.php?topic=p2p

Basic essay at http://www.ctheory.net/articles.aspx?id=499; interview at  http://poynder.blogspot.com/2006/09/p2p-very-core-of-world-to-come.html; video interview, at http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006/09/29/network_collaboration_peer_to_peer.htm