Style matters (was: [ox-en] Copyfarleft: Response to Stefan Meretz)

Hi Dmytri!

I now took the time to read most of this thread and a few others of
your posts. As the maintainer of this project and as people start
unsubscribing from the list I feel the need to say a few things about
your style.

First I find it noteworthy that within a couple of weeks after your
subscription you engaged in (at least) two fights with well-known and
respected members of this community here. That is probably the record
for Oekonux. Congratulations for this record - though it is a negative
record.

Then you got a couple of negative responses to your style (from
Gregers, StefanMz, me, and indirectly even from Michel when honoring a
more civil post). To make it very clear: If that doesn't matter to
you, you don't matter to me.