Re: [ox-en] Material peer production (Part 2: Free Cooperation)

Thanks Christian,

I'm suggesting, you are deciding ... that is fine with me, but I think that
if you google local associations, lots of stuff with come up, almost none of
which being associated with peer production ...

Michel

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Christian Siefkes <christian siefkes.net>