Re: [ox-en] The Ideology of Free Culture and the Grammar of Sabotage

Please unsubscribe me too. I'm really tired of these immature little squabbles

best

adam

On 26/feb/08, at 20:14, Stefan Merten wrote:

Yours Sincerely,
Adam Arvidsson

Actics Profile:
http://www.actics.com/adam_arvidsson

Associate Professor, Media Studies
Department of Media, Cognition and Communication
University of Copenhagen
Njalsgade 80
2300 Copenhagen S

http://web.mac.com/adamerica/iWeb/AdamArvidsson/Intro.html