Looking in a Mirror Re: [ox-en] The Ideology of Free Culture and the Grammar of Sabotage

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 22:22:31 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] (CET) Stefan Merten wrote:

Yesterday Matteo Pasquinelli wrote:
please let me escape this circus, i keep on getting error messages.

unsubscribe
**** unsubscribe: 'Matteo Pasquinelli <matml gmx.it>' is not a member of list 'list-en'.

That is probably because Matteo's first unsubscription just worked.

**** contact "list-en-approval oekonux.org" if you need help.

a member of my family was deported by lovely german nazis in the north of italy
many years ago.

give me an appointement in any cafe of any city in germany, i can join you,
i'd like to explain you something about life.

or maybe i can make a performance at your next event.

I think these threats speak for themselves...

I suspect that Matteo was pretty cheesed off with things and was publicly "offering you out", so to speak, in order to either resolve things at a face to face meeting, or else leave an emotional mark on the way out.