[ox-en] Fwd: ["Michel Bauwens"] [p2p-research] Fwd: Immaterial Labour Conference - Cambridge - Saturday 26 April 2008

FYI

BTW: This I call short termed planning ;-) .

------- Forwarded Message

Date:  Thu, 20 Mar 2008 08:27:34 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
From:  "Michel Bauwens" <michelsub2004 gmail.com>
[1  <multipart/alternative>]

[1.1  <text/plain; ISO-8859-1 (7bit)>]
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ed.emery thefreeuniversity.net <ed.emery thefreeuniversity.net>
Date: Mar 19, 2008 4:07 PM
Subject: Immaterial Labour Conference - Cambridge - Saturday 26 April 2008
To: ImmaterialLabour topica.com

[PLEASE CIRCULATE TO INTERESTED PARTIES]

Dear Colleagues,

The sun is shining, the birds are twittering, Spring is here, and it is
time to arouse yourselves from your winter slumbers!

Two years ago I promised that I would organise a second Immaterial
Labour conference in 2008.

That time has now arrived.

The conference will be held at St John's College, Cambridge on Saturday
26 April, starting at 10.00am.

There is no charge for admission.

You are invited to submit a paper, or to offer a spoken presentation at
this conference.

The general topic will be the same as last time:

IMMATERIAL LABOUR, MULTITUDES AND NEW SOCIAL SUBJECTS: CLASS COMPOSITION
IN COGNITIVE CAPITALISM

In line with requests from previous attendees, a part of the time will
be devoted to discussion of practical and organisational implications
arising out of these topics.

If it happens that a lot of people wish to present papers, we shall
extend our discussions to Sunday 27 April.

And on the evening of Saturday 26 April I am hoping to organise another
Musical Session in a local pub. Bring instruments. And songs.

With best regards,

Ed Emery

PS: The website for the 2006 conference can be found at

www.geocities.com/immateriallabour.

I shall shortly set up a separate website for the 2008 conference.

[...]

------- End of Forwarded Message